The gestational surrogate is the most important party in the surrogacy journey. Her attitude, her generosity and her willingness to help, enables many families, couples, men and women to finally make their dreams of having children, come true.
As with the donor, the gestational surrogate has to undergo a rigorous selection process in one of our collaborating centers that specialize in surrogate selection. A team of doctors and psychologists use specific tests to decide which candidates are suitable for, or not suitable for, gestational surrogacy.
The surrogate will receive psychological assistance and medical care throughout the pricess, and also an economic compensation for her dedication and inconveniences relating to the pregnancy.
The gestational surrogacy is selected after a rigorous analysis in order to ensure her fit state of health. Selection is undergone voluntarily and without coercion
FERTYSURROGACY guarantees the gestational surrogacy a series of services and rights throughout the entire process: she is the most important figure in the process
- Age: 21 to 35
- Body Mass Index (BMI): 19 to 28
- Must not be a consumer of tobacco, alcohol or drugs
- At least one pregnancy to term
- No more than 5 vaginal deliveries
- No more than 2 caesarean births
- Can begin surrogacy process 6 months after last birth
- There can be no complications in previous pregnancies (gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia, etc.)
- Must not be taking contraindicated medications
CARING FOR THE GESTATIONAL SURROGATE
- Registration of contract with a Notary acting between the INTENDED PARENTS and GESTATIONAL SURROGATE
- Life Insurance for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE
- Medical Insurance for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE
- In-person or telephone daily support for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE in order to ensure due care
- Transport and accommodation costs for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE
- Monthly support for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE
- Psychological support for the surrogate mother during the process and after the baby’s birth.
- Accommodation and birth in Cancún.
- Compensation for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE in the event of abortion (from week 12).
- Compensation for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE in case of loss of the reproductive system due to the process
- Compensation for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE in case of loss of the reproductive system due to the surrogacy or birth
- Different legal support to that of the INTENDED PARENTS
- Compensation for the GESTATIONAL SURROGATE for the exhaustion that may be caused by the process.